Breast Lift Surgery
Loss of skin elasticity, gravity and other factors such as weight loss, pregnancy and breast-feeding ultimately affect the shape and firmness of your breasts. Patients who are generally satisfied with the size of their breasts can have a breast lift to raise and firm them, resulting in a more youthful breast contour.
Some patients may be unhappy that they have lost a significant amount of breast volume over time. In such cases, implants inserted in conjunction with a breast lift can increase breast size at the same time as the shape and position of the breasts are enhanced.
Click here to view before and after pictures of breast lift surgeries.
A breast lift may be right for you if:
- You are physically healthy and a nonsmoker
- Your breasts have lost shape and volume, leaving a sagging appearance
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape
- Your nipples point downward and fall below the breast crease
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas